Ski or Board Racing: TBD
- Learn details after the break...
Lessons 10am-2pm, with lunch break. Please arrive by 9:30am for registration.
- The Learn-to-Ski Camp is suggested for youth ages 6-12, and is open to any skill level. Instructors work on fundamentals of skiing, with a focus on safety & fun.
- The Learn-to-Board Camp is suggested for youth ages 9-13, and also open to any skill level. Participants will learn the basics of snowboarding in an encouraging atmosphere.
- $20 per day
- SAVE! Attend all 5 days only $75
- Lift Ticket $12 per day
- Gear Rental $5 per day
Download the Registration Form
2014/15 Learn-to-Ski or Board
Details haven't been finalized on the Race Camps. Students who are on Ski or Board Teams may check with coaches for updates, and we'll post info as it finalized.
- The Ski-Race Camp is open for youth in grades 3-12, and is suggested for students able to ski comfortably on all types of terrain (intermediate ability or better).
- The Board-Race Camp is for youth in grades 7-12, and is for students able to ride comfortably on all types of terrain (intermediate or better).