We are a community ski hill, and we need your help. Check out our list of needs below. Find one that is perfect for you? Want to do something specific that you don't see on the list? Contact Levi Leafblad, our volunteer coordinator via email to sign up. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Winter Cafe Assistant: Help out during busy weekend lunch rushes. Earn a daily comp ticket!
2. Chalet Interior Decorator: We've got piles of photos, news clippings, and old bulletian board. We'd like someone with an eye for decoration to help improve the look of the inside of the chalet.
3. Historian: A lot has happened at Mt. Ashwabay over it's 60 years. We want to record as many of those stories and consoldate the photos and documnets into a publication(including audio, video, and written components) that we can use to explain where we've come from. Many of the founders are still active in our community today, so it's important to record their stories while we can.
4. Winter Snowmakers: Snowmaking is fun, but hard work, and often takes place at night. Volunters are always paired with experianced staff to ensure their safety. Volunteer often, and earn a season pass!
1. We need a working carpet vacuum machine to provide a clean environment to our guests.
2. Dozer time: If you have a mid-sized bulldozer, and wouldn't mind donating some time, we've got plenty of earth that needs moving.