Assist in the safe loading and unloading of the chairlift and rope-tow, and check lift ticket validity, while providing excellent customer service by interacting with all lift passengers.
Tend gasoline, diesel, or electric lift to transport riders up slope. Instruct, greet, and assist guests on the safe boarding of lifts. Work schedules may be between Wednesday and Sunday, December through March.
• Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, or arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
• Provide information about facilities, rules, and regulations.
• Assists guests onto and from lifts and instructs them in safety procedures.
• Clean equipment, vehicles, booths, facilities, or grounds.
• Keep informed of shut-down and emergency evacuation procedures.
• Check and verify guests trail passes.
• Maintain ramps and lifts.
Education and Experience Requirements
Preferred applicants will have a high school diploma and at least six months experience. Applicant must be at least 18 years or older.
While performing the duties of this job, the lift operator is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, speak, and hear. This position requires the use of the employee’s hands to perform the necessary tasks. The employee must occasionally lift objects up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work environment may be indoors or outdoors. Noise levels may be moderate to high.
How to Apply
Download an application HERE
32525 Ski Hill Road
Bayfield, WI 54814
Comments are closed.