Additional Family Member [SKU#808]
Additional Family Member
A Family Pass is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children (18 and under) residing in the same household. Additional family members residing in the same household may be added to any family plan for an additional $30 fee per person. Children currently enrolled in post-secondary education may remain on their family pass until age 22, but the same additional fee applies. All family members must be on the same tax return.
- All purchases are final and non-transferable.
- No refunds, credits, or substations of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your Season Pass for any reason.
- Season Passes must be visible at all times.
- Pass pricing & products are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- All Passholders agree to abide by the 2022/2023 Season Pass Policies, available HERE
Please read and review FAQ's and Policies
- Did you know Mt Ashwabay is non-profit corporation?
Since a restructuring in 2003, we've been owned and operated by the Ashwabay Outdoor Educational Foundation, a 501(c)(3) entity. You can help support the Foundation, and have a voice in our operation, with an Annual Membership for only $10.