We are working hard to prepare for a winter season that will provide our community with safe and healthy outdoor recreation. We've renovated our spaces, implemented changes to our operations, and are committed to opening in a responsible and safe way. Throughout the season we will take feedback from our users, and work closely with public health officials in Bayfield County to modify our procedures in light of the progression of the pandemic.
- New outdoor food service window so you can order food without entering the building.
- Changes to chalet layout to create opportunities for physical distancing, and modify traffic patterns.
- Expansion of rental area to allow for physical distancing.
- Addition of fire rings outside for warming.
- Cloth face coverings required indoors for staff and users at all times when not eating or drinking.
- Cloth face coverings required outdoors in shared spaces, around entrances, on deck, and lift lines.
- Physical distancing required for all staff and users who are not part of a family group.
- Chalet capacity limited to 25% of maximum.
- All users encouraged to use cars or outdoor areas for eating and warming, and to minimize time indoors.
Read our full COVID-19 Plan here.