Delayed Alpine Opening 2/3/16
With the deluge of fresh snow, area schools are closed for the day, and Mt Ashwabay's visit from Marengo area students has been canceled. As such, we will not be operating the chairlift and rope-tow until later this afternoon.
Comments are closed.
We work hard to keep our reports current.